Translate

Tuesday 2 June 2015

Feedback to Stop motion

Here is a link to my Padlet that has my video and feedback on:
http://padlet.com/djwhite11/6yscyfziqdc

How do you feel about the work you produced:
I feel a little bit proud but I do feel it could be better because the animation overall wasn't long enough since that my phone camera couldn't see out of the window at night, so it was just pitch black. I think that for using a phone camera that it came out quite well overall.


What do you think of the feedback you were given:
I liked the feedback I thought it was very effective giving how I could improve and picking out the good and bad points about it. I do not believe that I could ask for better feedback, it suits the expectations at which I was wanting for reliable feedback.

With other feedback given on other peoples animations I can see that mine was effective as I said it was, the feedback was different for everyones animations because everyones were different and in a different catergory to other peoples animations. For example there was a lego animation and another animation that was a timelapse with a mannequin head that was drawn on.




what improvements could be made:
I think that the video could be longer, as said by others it isn't long enough. I could of chose better music to go with it because the music didn't blend in as well as I wanted it to, I wish I used a better camera so I would make that one of the improvements, to use a camera at a higher expectation that could possibly record night shots, or higher quality shots, with better lenses than a phone camera.

When I looked at other animations I thought to myself of how I could improve mine from looking at these videos. I saw that most of these animations were either cut out or claymation, which does not seem to fit the timelapse aspect/purpose, I suppose the editing could be better in mine and blended a bit more with the audio.


will the improvements be made:
I cannot say that I will be making the improvements till a very later date as I am buying a DSLR camera(Nikon D5300 to be exact) at the end of the year, so if I do decide to improve my timelapse it wont be until then.






No comments:

Post a Comment