Translate

Saturday 6 June 2015

2D animation feedback

2D Animation feedback

Here is a link to my padlet that has my video and feedback on:
http://padlet.com/djwhite11/szjxd3j879d6

How do you feel about the work you produced:
I feel like I accomplished something, but not a lot as the animation itself could be a lot better, possibly have more content, the drawings could be better, I didn't accomplish the amount I wanted to accomplish when making this animation. But I suppose for a first proper animation I did okay.
What do you think of the feedback you were given:
I think the feedback that I was given was very valid, but it could be a lot better, the people who gave me feedback didn't exactly give me enough feedback to know where I can improve. I liked one of the comments I was given:
"I like the concept of taking a video game(portal) gameplay style and how you transfered it into an animation. The sounds fit reasonablly well, to improve I would suggest adding in sound effects from the game. Maybe you could also try some of the other mechanisms from the game."

I thought that the feedback given above was pretty good and gave me a rough understanding of what I can do to improve my animation, I think that only that feedback helped me a lot. My animation was not the same as other animations, because some animations were picture images, which means I can not really relate to it as mine is drawn.

What improvements could be made:
As said in the feedback comments I could of added more sound effects or added sound effects from the game, and I could tried other mechanisms from the game. In my opinion I would say I should of created more to the animation, could of added objects, or aspects from/of the game itself which would of added more variation. I definitely should of added more sound effects and possibly some sort of tune/song to blend into the background of the song.

Will the improvements be made:
At this time I can not say I will make the improvements, I think when I have a little bit more experience with Adobe Flash then I will definitely update the animation to be completely improved.






No comments:

Post a Comment